Students will develop their character into the image of Christ. They will be bilingual, leaders, excellent to apply biblical principles, math, and language arts. Pupils will develop scientific, critical and analytical thinking skills. They will renew their understanding to transform their communities for the glory of God.
We are committed to provide each student:
- A comprehensive bilingual education in English-Spanish, without neglecting his/her roots in his/her native language, oriented towards academic excellence through the development of Christ’s character and leadership skills of the student.
- A Christian curriculum based on individualized education and self-instruction.
- A level curriculum in which he / she can work.
- Reasonable goals to achieve in the short and long term.
- Motivation with an education based on “mastery” or have dominion of the material to achieve satisfaction and desire to learn.
- Purposeful moral values to the lives of students.
- Discipleship in Christ with the help of parents or guardians.
- Environment conducive to scientific inquiry, critical and analytical thinking.
Click here for more information on admission and application requirements.
Want to know how you can be a part of this ministry? Whether by prayer or financial support, see how you can GIVE today!